Tory Burch and Fitbit Add New Products, Introduce Fret Double-Wrap Leather Bracelet
The Fitbit Flex tracks steps, distance, calories burned, and activity in addition to sleeping habits. The initial accessories collection for Tory Burch for Fitbit Flex, which launched in July 2014, included a gold metal bracelet and pendant as well as patterned silicone wristbands. The items sold out within hours of launch and now Tory Burch is back, with more accessories and silicone prints. The partnership recently introduced silver and rose gold metal accessories, new silicone wristband designs, and the Fret Double-Wrap Leather Bracelet, which launched on March 26.
Here are some more details Fitbit provided on their partnership with Tory Burch:
- The Tory Burch for Fitbit partnership revolutionized the wearables market by transforming the fitness tracker into a chic piece of jewelry fit for any occasion
- With the Tory Burch partnership, Flex was the first tracker to offer high-end fashion accessories
- The Tory Burch for Fitbit accessories collection meets a real need in the market
- Customers routinely tell us they are excited to have another way to wear their Fitbit trackers in more formal settings
- We were honored to see the collection highlighted in WWD’s year-end list of important “Fashion Moments of 2014”
Tory Burch for Fitbit is currently available throughout North America and the UK in-store and online, as well as available for international shipping in select countries.